Thursday 7 February 2013

Mini Haul

On Tuesday 5th, me and one of my friends went to one of our local shopping centers at Cribbs Causeway in Bristol. We went to Paperchase where I brought a picture frame which is going to be a present for my Boyfriend for Valentines Day where I'm going to put a photo of us into. 

 

He is obsessed with the colour Black!
and doesn't have a single picture of us together up in his house.








After we went to Boots, must have been in there for an hour, is it just me but I love walking around Boots so much I could spend all day in there. Always have great deals on, I went on to buy 2 Kate Moss lipsticks in 110 and 16 both are coral colour but one is matte and the other has a nice shimmer, Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in Light Porcealin, thankfully Rimmel London had 3 for 2 on all Make-Up. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, Soap and Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser and V05 Miracle Mist. 












 










Sadly I always find the Kate Moss lipsticks always sell out so fast in Boots so then had to go to Superdrug to buy my 2 favorite colour which are 107: Wine and 05 then Rimmel London Stay Matte Power in Transparent which was also sold out in Boots. 













Any products you can recommend for me please do comment and let me know??

No comments:

Post a Comment