Wednesday 30 January 2013

Review on The Body Shop All-in-One Base Foundation

Review

This foundation was my life saver through school and college. There was just nothing I didn't like about it, it gave me perfect coverage, felt so little on my skin and where I am lily white it gave me a bit of colour without making me look orange!! (Big PLUS for me :D) I first tried this after going to the body shop when I was 14 for one of their free makeover, which took about 30 minutes and when she had finished. The woman gave me a small form telling me all the products she used for my make-up and the make-up brushes she used which are all available to buy. The whole experience of getting my make-up done was lovely, the staff are always so nice and cheerful and she made me feel so comfortable.

Over the last few months The Body Shop has changed the numbering of their All in One Base Foundations, as before I was a 03 which for me is now 035. But also my colour seems to have changed a bit as well as when I have applied this I can see a hint of pink tones. This prices at £14 but if like me you have a Body Shop card you get 10% off plus they are always great deals and offers. 

Although this foundation is more expensive than drugstore foundation personally I think it's a great investment as you only need this for a great base instead of buying a foundation then a setting power. Also i love the fact The Body Shop is against animal testing which is another great plus if you have people in your family who are vegetarians or vegans, as you know it's okay for them to use as its not against their believes or values if you decide to get this for friends or family.

Have you tried this?? Tell me what you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment