Thursday 3 January 2013

Christmas & New Year!!

Happy New Year Guys!

With it being a new year and after Christmas has just been..
I normally get loads of Bath and Beauty products for Christmas. So I like to organize my favorite scented products to use last. I don't know about you but if i don't like the smell of something i like to use it up first then use my favorite scented products after to go back to. 

Here is a look at what I got for Christmas: 

These presents were from Boxing Day!
 In this picture I have:
  A Small and Large Butterfly Make-up Bag. (Boots)
  No7 Smoking Eye Palette. (Boots)
  No7 Wild-eye Make-up. (Boots)
  Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. (Boots or Superdrug)
  Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.  (Boots or Superdrug)
  Box of Roses Chocolates.
  2 Bottles of Nail Polish Remover.
  Prices London Creme Caramel Scented Candle.
  TU Passion Flower and Mango Scented Candle. (Sainsburys)
  Lindt Chocolates.
  London 2012 Olympic Mug.
  Starbucks Mug with Candy Canes. (Boots)
  A Jug to Make Christmas Muffin.
  and Baylis and Harding Travel Bath Set (BHS)



 These presents were from My Boyfriend.
In this picture I have:
 Tom Daley Biography.
 The Great British Bake Off Book.
 Butterfly Box (Love it so much :D)
 Tiffany and Co Bracelet!!!!
 Coconut Gift Set of Shower Gel and Body Lotion.
 Vanilla Gift Set of Shower Gel, Body Mist and Body Lotion.
 and White Musk Gift Set of Shower Gel and Body Lotion.
  (All from The Body Shop)









 Presents from Christmas Day.
In this picture I have:
 £130 in Cash.
 Micheal Buble Calendar. (Love Him)
 Fruit Pastels.
 Jelly Tots.
 Socks.
 Bath Bomb.
 A Grey Top (From New Look).
 and Black Jeans (From New Look).









 These are from my stocking My Boyfriend done for me. So cute of him to do for me as I never had a stocking before.
In this picture I have:
 Thorntons Chocolate Coins, Reindeer, Butterfly and Bear.
 Flumps.
 Coca Butter Body Lotion. (The Body Shop)
 Tea Tree Toner Travel Size. (The Body Shop)
 Butterfly Note Book. (Paperchase)
 2 Bath Bomb. (Lush)
 Massage Bar. (Lush)







Present from My Dad.

Thomas Sabo Charm (Music Note) for My Charm Bracelet.










Present from My Nan.

This is a Lovely Bath Set which all smells of Plum and Contains:
Slippers.
Massager.
Nail Brush.
Sponge.
Bath Bombs.
Bath Salts.
Shower Gel
Bubble Bath.
Body Lotion.
and Pot-Pourri.
 
 
 



For new years eve I spent it with the Boyfriend and some friend at my Boyfriend's student house. And well like any other New Years party things got messy and there was plenty to drink.
 
Here's a picture of Me and my good friend Tracey, she is only a bit drunk and this was at the beginning of the night haha!
 
 
 
Anyway I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and had a great start to the new year.
Bring on 2013!! 

Much Love
Sophie Claire <3

No comments:

Post a Comment