Friday 4 January 2013

Review on Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask from The Body Shop

Review

For Christmas 2011 I recieved a collection of the Seaweed facial products from my Grandad. You can get these facial products from The Body Shop the Seaweed facial products is for Combination Skin, in the set he created for me was a Cleasner, Toner, Moisturiser, Mask, Facial Wash, Cotten Pads, Sponges.

In this review I will be talking about the Facial Mask which was called Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask.

With a facial mask I like it to feel soothing and relaxing like any other girl but sadly this mask after applying it it felt like it was burning my skin and it just got worse the longer I left it on for but I thought i would persist with it and see how my skin felt and looked like when I washed it off. The pot tell you to leave the mask on for 10/15 minutes which I did and my face was bright red like sun burn, was so sore to touch and really tight. The next day the redness had gone down thankfully but my skin was really shiny which made my skin look more greasy than before.

A few months later I decided to give the mask another try when looking through all the products I have and sadly the same thing happened again. But this time the pain was unbarable so I washed it off after 5 minutes. I was really disappointed as everything else in the set made my skin feel so much better. When I ran out of the other products I went to The Body Shop, and couldn't believe the facial mask was £12 which is for 100ml. I felt so upset by the fact it was so expensive and it caused a terrible reaction on my face. So for this I would not recommend this to any of my friends or family.

But please do let me know what you think of this mask if you have ever tried it.
Also here are picture to show I have tried this product I am giving you my opnion on.



Many Thanks
Sophie Claire <3






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment