Saturday 9 February 2013

Nail Polish of the Week

This week my nail polish is Urban Decay: Magic Bus. This colour is a vibrant orange which I love. I got this colour in a small gift set which my dad picked up for me when he was on holiday in Tunisia a few years ago. I love all the colors in the set and the set has a nice mixture of different colors which is great for me who changes her nail polish weekly! The nail polish was so nice to apply and was super shiny without a top coat which I have to admit I don't use very often. (VERY BAD I KNOW)
I also found this nail polish to dry fairly quick as well as I hate waiting around for my nails to dry.

This nail polish seems very hard wearing as normal I can chip my nail polish after an hour (VERY CLUMSY OF ME) and after 2 days of wearing this I haven't chipped one nail yet!


What colours are you loving right now for your nail?
Magic Bus on My Nails.
What a cute small bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment