Saturday 16 February 2013

Nail Polish of the Week

I have changed my nail polish this week to brand 17 - Real Romantic thinking the name is perfect as it Valentine's Day! The colour is a lovely natural pinky brown which look pretty natural but when the light hits it, it looks more pink which is lovely I think. In the bottle the colour look like it has a nice shimmer which also can only be seen on your nails when the light hits it (which personally I love). As me and my boyfriend aren't doing anything special for Valentine's Day maybe just going out for a meal I think this nail polish is great as I did want a colour that isn't too bright or in your face. I wanted a more natural and soft colour as with my make-up I'm going more natural with a darker lip, I think this look is great as I wanted a more sexier look while looking natural as my boyfriend thinks I shouldn't wear make-up as I don't need it (as he says)! Also the last few weeks my nail polish has been the brighter colour so its nice to have a change, especially as it's for an occasion. I picked this colour up from Boots a couple of years ago, so sadly I'm not sure if it is still availble. I did try looking at the Boots website but their website was having a few issues.


Also I forgot to add this colour is part of their High Gloss Collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment