Thursday 26 February 2015

What is in my Make-up Bag

So to start off with my make-up bag currently is Zoella's Just Say Yes make-up bag as still she started opening up more about her anxiety it has made it easier for me to come to terms with my anxiety and also to be able to just even speak more to my parents about it. She has helped me realise that I can't let it ruin my life and make me regret something I wish I said yes too.

So to start with my foundation of choice currently is Maybelline Better Skin, my shade is 005: Light Beige. I started using this after hearing some good reviews on it plus also due to the fact it's meant to have vitamins and minerals to help make your skin look better, I have several issues with my skin lately with breakouts, redness, dark under eye circles and just general dullness to my skin.

I also use two different concealer, the first being Soap and Glory's Trick and Treatment in the shade Bright On which I use under my eyes as it says it's meant to help with dark under eye circle and help to reduce them over time. The concealer I use to help with any redness or spots changes between the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is the shade Fair or Maybelline Fit Me concealer which I use in the shade Fair or Light. 

When I am going for the bronzer I generally use The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade colour 01, when I am going for this look I will also use the Topshop Glow Highlighter in places the shade I use in this is Polished. I like to mix things up so when I want to use a blusher instead of bronzer the blush I am currently using is Sleek's Rose Gold. I like using this blusher due to the fact it's a two in one product, the blush as a slimmer to it so you don't need to use a highlight with this product. 

If I am having a typically oily day I will use a power to help create a Matt look by using Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot, it's a nice thinly milled power and a little goes a long way.

When it comes to eyes, I am using Benefits They're Real mascara, this mascara is great for lengthening your lashes perfectly just a real pain to take off at night when using the wrong product to remove your make-up. As far as eye shadows go, I am really not adventurous with this I use either Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which everyone has heard about or Boot's 17 Wild Metallics Eye in the shade Wild Nude which is a great all over cream shadow when you either have no time for more complicated looks or you are in a rush.

With my eyebrow, I find the ends of them are pretty non existent as the hairs are so light which mean I need to fill them in otherwise I only have half an eyebrow. The product I have been using for over a year is the Soap and Glory Archery which has a great felt-tip pen like nib which is the tint I use.   

Lately the lip colours I have been going for is either Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien which is a lovely pinky your lips but better colour or I am using Maybelline Colour Drama in Nude Perfection which is my perfect nude over the last 2/3 months when lightly patched on the lips. 

Much Love
SophieClaire <3



No comments:

Post a Comment