Monday 1 July 2013

Haul


In the past week or 2, I have got a bit of a shopping addiction and haven't been able to stop myself very naughty of me! First of I went to Boots as they have 3 for 2 on pretty much everything which make things twice as bad, as I feel like there is twice as much I came in for.
So first off I got Biore Nose Strips as I have always wanted to try them and see if they really work which I have to admit they work a treat. After hearing all the raving on Youtube about Nivea Lip Butter I decided to try one so brought the favour Caramel Cream which smells amazing. With my obsession with Soap and Glory getting worse I decided to get Calm All Calm One Bubble Bath and Gloricous Moisturising Mist. Also as Boots and with their many deals as I spent over £10 on Soap and Glory I got a free Butter Yourself Body Butter.

After Me and my boyfriend popped into Home Bargains so I could up some Re Gen cream after hearing so many great things about this cream so have to try it out then found some other great Bargains!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment