Thursday 20 December 2012

Welcome Babes

Hey Babes


So I thought I would start a blog as lately I have been reading other people's blog e.g Zoella and also getting my flare back for beauty after loosing it. 

Which bring me to the point that I am a Fully Trained Beauty Therapist. I completed the course in May 2010 which was Beauty Therapy with Body Massage then from there i went onto Nail Services. I completed this course in January 2011, this means I am fully trained to do Gel Nail extensions. 

I do have a Facebook page for Sophie Claire Beauty. Please do check it out!!

I will be reviews on different beauty products I use from various High Street Shops and different websites. 







Much Love 
Sophie Claire <3 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4424497/?claim=uyum7gn9j86">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment